• Comte cheese 20g
• Unsalted butter 10g
• Escargots (canned) 6-7 pieces
• Mustard seed 1/2 tablespoon
• Garlic 1 clove, finely minced
• Onion 2 tablespoon, finely minced
• Lime/Lemon 1/2 piece, juiced
• Cooked macaroni 1 cup
• Egg yolk 1 piece
• Basil (or other fresh herb) few pieces
• Sea salt to taste
• Extra virgin olive oil
1. In the mixing bowl, add cheese , 1/2 tablespoon extra
virgin olive oil, mustard seed sauce and a dash of salt
2. Heat the cooking pan under high heat with 2 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil and butter, sauté onion and escargots until the onion turns brown.
3. Add cooked macaroni and garlic. Lower the heat to medium high heat and cook it for 2 minutes.
4. Squeeze lime/lemon juice into cooking pan and mix
5. At last, add egg yolk and fresh herb/basil to the mixing bowl. Then put all ingredients from the pan into mixing bowl. Mix well and serve.
Wine Pairing Suggestion:
Louis Michel Chablis 2008/2009 (France)
Item no. 301089908
Notes of fruit of peach with a mineral structure. On the palate, a stony sensation complements this pure and
rounded wine. Perfect match with escargots.