• Brown Crab 1 piece
• Fennel 1 piece, sliced
• Onion 1/2piece, sliced
• Potatoes 2 pieces, sliced
• Clams 10-12 pieces, soaked and cleaned
• Prawns 5 pieces
• Goat's Cheese 30g, shredded
• Cherry tomatoes 4-5 pieces
• Spring onion and coriander for garnish
• Sea salt to taste
• Extra virgin olive oil
1. Heat the cooking pot over a high heat with 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
2. Pan fry the fennel, onion and potatoes until the potatoes turns golden.
3. Add crab, prawns, clams and cherry tomatoes.
Season with salt.
4. Lower the heat to medium. Cover and cook for 7 minutes.
5. Add the goat's cheese and cook for another 2 minutes.
6. Top with spring onion and coriander for garnish.
Wine Pairing Suggestion:
Ribeauvillé Gewurztraminer Vieilles Vignes 2009 (France)
Item no. 301071321
Intense and explosive nose of spices and lychees. A supple palate with a good lingering finish. Mature acidity
brings freshness and finesse.