• Thai Mango 1 whole
• Cilantro 3 springs
• Salt and pepper to taste
• Lime juice and zest 1 tablespoon
• Green chili 1 1/2, finely chopped
• Cane sugar 1/2 tablespoon
• Avocado oil 1 1/2 tablespoons
1. Mix the marinade with the meat and chill overnight.
2. Skewer the meat cube and put green, yellow and red pepper in between.
3. Sprinkle sea salt and white pepper on the cubes.
4. Grill the meat under medium high heat until done. Have to turn it around during grilling.
5. Serve with kamchi, lemongrass and mixed salad.
1. Mix the ingredients well and chill before use
Wine Pairing Suggestion
Te Mata Coleraine Cabernet Merlot 750ml (France)
Item no. 300347442
The palate is intense with layers of ripe dark fruit, roasted coffee and rich fine tannins in the finish. Good companion with BBQ Meat